HVAC Careers in Orlando & Surrounding Areas
Since 1990, our daily goal has been to bring all our customers throughout central Florida the same level of service and high-quality HVAC solutions we would expect our family to receive. We are growing and need to add to our team.
We are proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, an honor we have earned for our technical expertise, professionalism and customer satisfaction. We’re reevaluated for this honor every year, so it serves as another incentive for us to hold ourselves to high standards of service.
Franks Air Conditioning is the most reliable HVAC service company in our area, and the surrounding cities and we are looking for experienced HVAC Technicians. We pride ourselves in quality installation and service and 100% customer satisfaction. We are currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians, who are highly customer serviced oriented with excellent HVAC skills, and is dependable.
• HVAC Service Technician: 1 years (Required)
• High school or equivalent
Qualities we are looking for the in the HVAC Installer candidates:
• Previous experience in HVAC service is required.
• Self-starter and client focused
• Efficient, organized, and can prioritize work.
• Attention to detail, problem solver, and analytical thinker.
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement.
• Personable, positive, helpful with excellent communication skills.
• Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
• Must pass a pre-employment background check.
• Must have own tools
• Ability to read and interpret schematics is a must
• Competitive pay with regular increases
• Additional income opportunities
• 401k with match
• Company paid Insurance
• Company vehicle
We Stand By Our Guarantees So You’re 100% Satisfied
Our new installations have a 3-year labor and 10-year parts warranty. Standard repairs are guaranteed for 1 year on parts and 90 days on labor, while our C.A.R.E. customers receive a 1-year warranty on labor and parts.